ATN VS UDI Dream11 Prediction
Serie – A has been orchestrated to witness two teams: Atalanta and Udinese wage war against each other on the 24th in Italy. Atalanta has all expectations set on it as it claimed victory with flying colors in the last match with its rival Udinese at 3-2. The team has been playing really well this season with 3 wins in the last five matches and its rival Udinese has the exact number of losses. The fate of this match is pretty much anticipated as the past speaks for itself. Udinese has a lot to make up for and must buckle up to shatter the records and create history. Even though the past scores help, one can’t predict anything for sure till the very last second of the match.
- DATE – 24th October
- TIME – 10:30 GMT
- VENUE – Gewiss Stadium, Bergamo, Italy.
Head To Head
- MATCHES PLAYED- 4
- ATALANTA WIN- 3
- UDINESE WIN- 0
- DRAW- 1
The head-to-head statistics show a clear picture of who is capable of taking all the bets home. Out of the 4 matches, Atalanta technically won all of them. Udinese is clearly the weak one here and is easy prey for Atalanta as it has never been able to revive itself despite such consecutive disappointing defeats.
ATALANTA: Juan Musso, Matteo Lovato, Rafael Toloi, Jose Luis Palomino, Joakim Maehle, Mario Pašalić, Remo Freuler, Robin Gosens, Aleksei Miranchuk, Ruslan Malinovskyi, Luis Muriel
UDINESE: Silvestri (GK), Becao, Nuytinck, Samir, Molina, Arslan, Walace, Pereyra, Larsen, Pussetto, Deulofeu
Rafael Toloi – He is one of the top-performing players of the team and has made it to the top 10 in the 1vs1 index. His performance index is 299, with 1 goal and 1 shot on goal. This itself speaks volumes as to why he is our top pick
2) Josip Ilicic- He is one of the key players in the team and has outshone himself multiple times. He has managed to contribute to 19 goals and has the best-attacking skills. He is definitely our top pick.
1) Samir Santos – He is an amazing player with a performing index score of 289, he scored 2 shots on goal and puts up a tough match for the opponents and thus is our top pick for the match
2) Tolgay Ali Arslan – He is the best player when it comes to shots on target. He has been on the top of the list in the mentioned realm. He showcases brilliant skills and is extremely focussed and thus is our top pick for the match.
Keeping all the past scores in mind it is very evident that Atalanta will claim victory yet again. Udinese hasn’t been great previously nor has it been extraordinary this season. It is only wise to expect the expected here as there is no standing on which Udinese has won expectations.
PROBABLE WINNER- ATALANTA
- Atalanta – 75%
- Udinese- 25%
- Forward- Lautaro Martinez, Josip Ilicic
- Midfielder- Remo Freuler, Rafael Toloi
- Defender and Goalkeeper-Denzel, Samir
- Santos, Dumfries, Juan Musso, Samir Handanović
ScoreBat is covering the match in real, providing a live score, full match score, and match highlights.