Womens Champions League – Barcelona Women VS TSG Hoffenheim Women | BAR-W VS HOF-W Dream11 Prediction
The UEFA Women’s Champions League is back in play with yet another interesting encounter between Barcelona and Hoffenheim. The two teams stand poles apart when it comes to their record this season. Barcelona as always has been phenomenal and consistent with an amazing record whereas Hoffenheim stands 3rd in Group C which means they really have to put in their best efforts here in this game in order to survive against a team like Barcelona. Hoffenheim just had a humiliating defeat at 4-0, against Arsenal and so have to watch their game properly to not add another defeat under its belt.
- Date- 10th November 2021
- Time- 11:15 PM
- Venue- Estadi Johan Cruyff
Head to Head:
Barcelona and Hoffenheim women’s teams will have their first official match this time, they have never played against each other before.
Barcelona – Sandra Panos; Irene Paredes, Maria Pilar Leon, Marta Torrejon, Leila Ouahabi; Patricia Guijarro, Alexia Putellas, Aitana Bonmati; Lieke Martens, Fridolina Rolfo, Jenni Hermoso
Hoffenheim – Martina Tufekovic; Laura Wienroither, Jana Feldkamp, Michaela Specht, Katharina Naschenweng; Sarai Linder, Fabienne Dongus, Chantal Hagel, Jule Brand; Tine De Caigny, Nicole Billa
- Alexia – She is one of the most valuable players the team has. She took home the title of the best player recently and her past score record speaks volumes for itself. She managed to score 10 goals in just 7 matches and set a season-high record in the beginning. She is definitely our top pick for the match.
- Sandra Panos – Sandra is an exceptional goalkeeper with top-notch skills. She has been playing very well in all her recent matches and has an index of 77. She has great potential and so is our top pick for the match.
- Nicole Billa – She is that player who through her performance has helped the team come up the leaderboard. She had a fiery entry and has an excellent record. Her index is 87 and thus she is our top pick for the match.
- Luana B – Luana has been pretty impressive this season and is a very focused player. She has a great score record and has a noteworthy contribution to the team. She is a very reliable player and her consistent attitude makes her our top pick for the match.
Barcelona as a team is very strong and has been this way from the very beginning. The team has immense potential and has also been very consistent this season. At the same time, its rival Hoffenheim has been just the opposite and looks like easy prey to hunt down as it demands a lot of effort from their end to sustain this match. We are backing Barcelona to triumph in this match.
Predicted winner- Barcelona
- Barcelona- 80%
- Hoffenheim- 20%
- Goalkeeper – Sandra Panos
- Defenders – Luana, Irene, Laura. W
- Midfielders – Nicole Billa, Alexia. P, Chantal Hagel
- Forward – Jule brand, Fridolina. R
ScoreBat will cover the match in real-time with commentary, score, and match highlights.