BBL 2021-22: AS vs ST Dream11 Prediction | Match 28 of the “Big Bash League, 2021/22” will be played between Adelaide Strikers and Sydney Thunder (STR vs THU) at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. Adelaide Strikers have played 6 matches in the series and they are currently ranked seventh on the points table, while Sydney Thunder have also played 6 matches in the series and they are currently ranked fourth on the points table.
Both teams last played against each other in the Match 53 of the Big Bash League, 2020/21 where Jake Weatherald scored the highest fantasy points for Adelaide Strikers with 108 match fantasy points while Alex Hales topped the fantasy points leaderboard for Sydney Thunder with 95 match fantasy points.
In the last match played by Adelaide Strikers against Hobart Hurricanes, Hobart Hurricanes beat Adelaide Strikers by 7 wickets. The top fantasy player for Adelaide Strikers was Matt Renshaw who scored 88 fantasy points. In their last match in this series against Perth Scorchers, Sydney Thunder beat Perth Scorchers by 34 runs. The top fantasy player for Sydney Thunder was Nathan McAndrew who scored 104 fantasy points.
Big Bash League, BBL 2021-22: AS vs ST Dream11 Prediction | Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder Probable XI, Head to Head, Fantasy Team & Full Match Details
Adelaide Strikers VS Sydney Thunder
- Match: Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder, Match 28
- Date: 31st December 2021
- Time: 01:45 PM IST
- Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Head to Head Adelaide Strikers VS Sydney Thunder | AS vs ST Dream11 Prediction
- Total Number of Matches Played: 16
- Matches won by AS: 7
- Matches won by ST: 7
In the 16 matches played between these 2 teams, Adelaide Strikers have won 7 matches and Sydney Thunder has won 7 matches. Batsmen of both teams have earned the most fantasy points for their respective teams so far.
Adelaide Strikers VS Sydney Thunder Top Picks | AS vs ST Dream11 Prediction
- The Top Point Getters for Adelaide Strikers are Matt Renshaw with 88 match fantasy points.
- Jake Weatherald with 77 match fantasy points and Thomas Kelly with 39 match fantasy points.
- Matthew Short has an average of 38 match fantasy points in the last 10 games, a fantasy rating of 6.9 and a high XFactor.
- The Top Point Getters for Sydney Thunder are Daniel Sams with 96 match fantasy points.
- Jason Sangha with 67 match fantasy points and Chris Green with 47 match fantasy points.
- Daniel Sams has an average of 48 match fantasy points in the last 10 games, a fantasy rating of 9.9 and a medium XFactor.
Adelaide Strikers VS Sydney Thunder Predicted XI | AS vs ST Dream11 Prediction
Adelaide Strikers: Matthew Short, Jake Weatherald, Harry Nielsen, Jonathan Wells, Daniel Drew, Thomas Kelly, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Fawad Ahmed
Sydney Thunder: Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson, Sam Billings, Alex Ross, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Brendan Doggett/Tanveer Sangha.
AS vs ST Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today?
Adelaide Strikers are expected to win this match.
- Adelaide Strikers: 60%
- Sydney Thunder: 40%
- Our Prediction: Adelaide Strikers 2-1 Sydney Thunder
AS vs ST Dream11 Prediction & Dream Fantasy Team
- Wicket-Keeper: S. Billings
- Batters: A. Hales, J. Weatherald and J. Wells
- All-Rounder: D. Sams
- Bowlers: G. Garton, P. Siddle, R. Khan, S. Mahmood, T. Sangha and W. Agar
- Captain: R. Khan
- Vice-Captain: G. Garton