Big Bash League – THU VS STA Dream11 Prediction | Sydney Thunder will take on Melbourne Stars in the 10th match of the Big Bash League 2021-22 on Sunday at the Sydney Showground Stadium. The Sydney Thunder is currently sitting at number three on the points table with 1 win in 2 matches.
The Sydney Showground Stadium will host the clash. The two sides met in MCG on Friday with Melbourne Stars coming out on top by a narrow margin. Put in to bat first, the Stars posted 165/4 in 20 overs riding on Nicholas Larkin’s fifty and Hilton Cartwright’s 42. In reply, Sydney Thunder lost their way at the end and was beaten by four runs.
Big Bash League 2021-22 – THU VS STA Dream11 Prediction | Sydney Thunder VS Melbourne Stars Top Picks, Head to Head, Fantasy Dream Team & Full Match Details
- Date: 12th December 2021
- Time: 01:45 PM IST
- Venue: Sydney Showground Stadium
- Live Stream: Sony Sports Network/ Sony LIV app
Head to Head Sydney Thunders VS Melbourne Stars | THU VS STA Dream11 Prediction
- Matches Played in total: 16
- Sydney Thunders won: 7
- Melbourne Stars won: 9
In the 16 matches played so far between the two teams, Melbourne Stars have won nine matches. While Sydney Thunders have gone on to win seven matches.
Sydney Thunders VS Melbourne Stars Top Picks | THU VS STA Dream11 Prediction
Tanveer Sangha has been a genuine wicket-taker for the Thunder in the two seasons he has taken part in. In two matches, the leg-spinner has picked up three wickets at an excellent economy rate of 7.28. If he finds his mojo, the Stars’ batsmen could find themselves in trouble.
The young left-handed batsman, Matthew Gikes has hit over 70 runs in the tournament already and struck 5 boundaries in Friday’s defeat.
The middle-order batter top-scored with a 43-ball unbeaten 52 on Friday. Nick Larkin hit five fours and shared an 80 run partnership with Hilton Cartwright.
The World Cup-winning all-rounder opens the batting for the Stars. Marcus Stoinis has hit a run-a-ball 13 at the MCG on Friday but expects plenty more runs from him as the tournament progresses.
Sydney Thunders VS Melbourne Stars Predicted XI | THU VS STA
Alex Hales, Sam Whiteman, Matthew Gilkes, Sam Billings, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha
Marcus Stoinis, Joe Clarke, Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell, Hilton Cartwright, Andre Russell, Beau Webster, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Qais Ahmad, Brody Couch
THU VS STA Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today?
Considering the team combinations and recent forms, Melbourne Stars is expected to win this game as well.
- Sydney Thunders – 40%
- Melbourne Stars – 60%
- Our Prediction: Melbourne Stars 2-1 Sydney Stars
THU VS STA Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy Team XI
- Wicket-Keepers – Sam Billings, Matthew Gilkes
- Batsmen – Alex Ross, Nick Larkin, Alex Hales
- All-rounders – Daniel Sams, Glenn Maxwell, Hilton Cartwright
- Bowlers – Adam Zampa, Nathan McAndrew, Brody Couch
- Premier League – Norwich City VS Manchester United | NOR VS MUN Dream11 Prediction
- Fancode Emirates D10 – Emirates Blues VS Abu Dhabi | EMB VS ABD Dream11 Prediction
- Fancode Emirates D10 – Ajman VS Fujairah | AJM VS FUJ Dream11 Prediction
- Hero ISL – ATK Mohun Bagan vs Chennaiyin FC | ATKMB VS CFC Dream11 Prediction
- Premier League – Manchester City VS Wolverhampton Wanderers | MCI VS WOL Dream11 Prediction