Big Bash League – Brisbane Heat VS Sydney Thunder | HEA VS THU Dream11 Prediction
Sydney Thunder is placed at the 6th spot in the Big Bash League 2021-22 points table with one win and 2 losses from their 3 matches of the league. The team has 5 points. Brisbane Heat is placed at the 7th spot in the Big Bash League 2021-22 points table with one win and 2 losses from their 3 matches of the league. The team has 4 points. Alex Ross is the top run-scorer for Sydney Thunder with 155 runs at a strike rate of 146. He has struck 12 fours and 6 sixes. Sam Billings has also made 96 runs at a strike rate of 111. Sam Heazlett is the top run-scorer for Brisbane Heat with 120 runs at a strike rate of 144. He has struck 6 fours and 6 sixes. XC Bartlett has also made 60 runs at a strike rate of 139.
- Match: Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Thunders (HEA vs THU)
- Date- 19th December 2021
- Venue- Gabba
- Time- 2:10 PM (IST)
Head to Head: Brisbane Heat VS Sydney Thunder
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Matches won by HEA: 10
- Matches won by THU: 4
In the 15 matches played between these 2 teams, Brisbane Heat has won 10 matches and Sydney Thunder have won 4 matches. Brisbane Heat Batsmans has earned the most fantasy points for their team, while Bowlers have earned the most fantasy points for Sydney Thunder.
- Max Bryant, for long, has had a reputation as one of the destructive batters in the Australian circuit. So far he has been inconsistent, scoring 782 runs in the BBL at an average of 22 and strike rate of 139. Bryant is coming into this season on the back of 32 and 68 in the Marsh One-Day cup and will be one to watch out for.
- The Afghanistan spinner has immense T20 experience and has done well in the various leagues. Mujeeb Ur Rahman has 172 wickets to his name from 153 matches at an excellent economy of 6.71. He has been superb in the BBL as well, picking 29 scalps in 26 games at just 6.14 rpo. Mujeeb played eight matches for Heat last season, claiming 14 wickets.
- Daniel Sams had a terrific season in the BBL 2020-21, earning him a call-up to the Australian side. A left arm pacer with handy batting down the order, Sams adds a lot of value to the Thunder side. He had picked 11 wickets in 10 matches last season at a wicket every 16.7 balls. Sam had also smashed 200 runs at an average of 40 while striking at 189, including two half centuries.
- England’s Saqib Mahmood has quickly built a name for himself as one of the top quality pacers in T20 cricket with performances across the leagues. The right arm pacer has 52 wickets in 44 T20 matches at an economy of 8.50. Saqib has been fantastic this year, picking 26 scalps in 18 T20s at a wicket every 14.2 balls.
Brisbane Heat: Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Ben Duckett, Jimmy Pierson, Jack Wildermuth, James Bazley, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Matt Kuhnemann/Xavier Bartlett
Sydney Heat: Alex Hales, Alex Ross, Olivier Davies, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Saqib Mahmood, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain
Brisbane Heat is expected to win this match
- Brisbane Heat: 60%
- Sydney Thunder: 40%
- Our Prediction: Brisbane Heat 2-1 Sydney Thunder
Dream XI Team
- Wicket-Keepers: B. Duckett and S. Billings
- Batters: A. Hales, C. Lynn and T. Abell
- All-Rounders: C. Green and D. Sams
- Bowlers: L. Guthrie, M. Steketee, M. Ur Rahman and N. McAndrew
- Captain: T. Abell
- Vice-Captain: L. Guthri