CEV VS SEV Dream11 Prediction
The event has been orchestrated for one of the most intriguing matches to take place in Spain. On one side we have Sevilla who holds the 4th position in this season and on the other is Celta Vigo who is 16th on the list. Clearly, Celta has to gain ground in order to forge ahead of its rival team Sevilla. The two teams have played against each other before and have performed equally well, the capacity is equivalent however Sevilla at its current clip has all eyes on it and they are determined to ensure the fact that they don’t disappoint and that they sustain the heritage they have set foot on in the past. Sevilla claimed victory at 3-4 in the last match, it will be interesting to watch who outclasses who this time.
- DATE- 17th October
- Time- 7:45 pm
- Venue- Municipal de Balaídos stadium, Vigo city, SPAIN
Head To Head:
- MATCHES PLAYED- 32
- CELTA WON- 13
- SEVILLA- 14
- DRAW- 5
The head-to-head score shows a very small margin between both teams and shows that both of their capacities are somewhat equivalent, however, Sevilla is leading performance-wise and has outshone itself in this season exclusively as well and so it has an edge over its opponent team Celta.
Mattias Dituro- He is an exceptional player and tops the scoreboard and has made it to the top 10 in the 1vs1 index. He has exceptional skills and is a multi-faceted personality who has immense potential to take the team forward and his skills never disappoint so is our top pick for the match.
Iago Aspas – Iago is one of the top players in the team, his assisting skills are commendable and so he has a score of 3 passes inside the box. He showcases determination and brilliant skills and thus is our top pick for the match.
1) Marcos Acuna – He is an exceptional player right at the top of the player’s board with a performing index of 304, he scored 1 shot on goal, 1 assist and thus has an amazing game plan accompanied with great skills, he is without a doubt our top pick.
2) Errick Lamela- He is one of the top 10 players in goals by foot and is an extraordinary midfielder for the team, he has the ability to elevate the team’s game single-handedly and so is our top pick for the match from this team.
Celta Vigo : Villar; Mallo, Aidoo, Murillo*, Caricol; Tapia; Mendez, Suarez, Nolito; Aspas, Mina.
Sevilla: Bono; Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Acuña; Jordan, Fernando, Rakitic; Suso, De Jong, Ocampos.
Looking at the previous numbers and the statistics of the head-to-head count, Sevilla is the favorite. In the last 15 matches, Sevilla got 7 wins and 2 losses, and 6 draws. The team is consistent and has an edge over the rival team Celta Vigo. However, Celta cannot be undermined as it has the potential to and maybe could pick up a factor on home soil this time. The chance of Sevilla winning is still higher than that of Celta.
Predicted Winner – SEVILLA
- Goalkeeper – Reuben Blanko
- Midfielders – Erick Lamlla, Mattias Dituro
- Defenders – Daniel Carrico, Sergio Regulion
- Strikers – Gabriel Fernandez, Marcos Acuna
The match will be telecasted live on Sporticos with match highlights and live commentary.