CRTH VS CHA Dream11 Prediction
The event is encased to strike another hostile war between Corinthians and Chapecoense. Corinthians as a team has always been phenomenal and has had a very impressive take this season as well. They settled for a 2-2 with their rival Internacional and have managed to win 2 of their last five matches. Chapecoense on the other hand was shattered to a very humiliating defeat by Bahia with a score of 3-0. It has also not been able to win a single match out of their previous five this season. Chapecoense is easy prey to hunt down and the fate of the match is pretty much already anticipated.
- Date- 2nd November 2021
- Time- 6:00 am
- Venue- Neo Química Arena stadium, São Paulo city, Brazil
Head to Head:
- Matches played- 17
- Corinthians won- 11
- Chapecoense won- 2
- Draw- 4
The head to head makes it very evident that Corinthians is the stronger and more consistent team. It has managed to win maximum matches against Chapecoense. This time also it is very easy for them to claim victory as Chapecoense has not been very impressive this season either.
Corinthians: Cássio, Fagner, João Victor, Gil, Fábio Santos, Gabriel, Victor Cantillo, Gustavo Silva, Vitinho, Matheus Vital, Jo
Chapecoense- João Paulo; Derlam, Felipe Santana, Ignacio; Mancha, Lima, Ravanelli, Matheus Ribeiro; Fernandinho, Mike; Anselmo Victor, Gil, Fábio Santos, Gabriel, Victor Cantillo, Gustavo Silva, Vitinho, Matheus Vital, Jo
- Fagner- He is one the best players in the team with inevitable defending skills. He stands with a score of 52 and is a huge asset to the team. He has been very impressive this season and has played extremely well, which makes him our top pick for the match.
- Jo- Jo has always been on the top of the list when it comes to his all-round skills. He has managed to score maximum goals this season. His score is 6 which is exceptionally good. He portrays great caliber and thus is our top pick for the match.
- Ezequiel – He was very good in the previous matches and has stood out always when it comes to his techniques in defense. His score at the moment is 51. He is a very reliable player and takes it up for the team with his performance. He is our top pick for the match.
- Rene Junior – Rene is one of the most efficient midfielders in the team. His performance contributes a lot to the team’s overall success. He has been playing very well in the last few matches and holds a score of 54, he has a great game plan which makes him our top pick for the match.
The current performances of both the teams in this season speak volumes as well as the previous face-offs. Corinthians is undoubtedly the stronger team and will very easily claim victory here as well. Chapecoense has very little chance to outshine as it is a very rare occurrence and it has been on a losing streak this season too.
Predicted winner – Corinthians
Win Probability –
- Corinthians- 85%
- Chapecoense- 15%
- Midfielders- Rene, Ignacio, Gustavo, Gil
- Defenders- Fagner, Ezequiel, Vitinho, Gabriel
- Strikers- Jo, Matheus, Victor
- Captain- Joao victor
- Vice-captain- Fabio Santos
SofaScore will cover the match in real-time with scores along with match highlights.