CRU VS LEO Dream11 Prediction
The league is at word as it will witness an interesting encounter between Cruz Azul and Leon on the 11th day of the Match. The teams have a very similar stance this season with exactly 2 wins out of their previous 5 matches. Cruz Azul comes victorious with a 2-1 against Club America and will surely look forward to keep it going, whereas Leon had its last win against Puebla at 1-0 and has to work on it’s game plan in order to put up a tough show. Previously whenever the two teams locked horns Cruz Azul has been quite impressive, Leon has to buckle up to revive itself from all the humiliating defeats against its rival Cruz Azul.
- Date- 4th November, 2021
- Time- 3:00 GMT
- Venue- Estadio Azteca, México
Head to Head:
- Matches played- 28
- Cruze Azul won- 12
- Leon won- 6
- Draw- 10
The head-to-head stats clearly state that Cruze Azul is a stronger team as it has managed to win twice as many matches as Leon did. It has a solid record against this rival and will look forward to building on this.
Cruz Azul – Jose de Jesus Corona; Juan Escobar, Juilo Cesar Dominguez, Pablo Aguila, José Joaquín Martínez; Guillermo Fernandez, Rafael Baca, Ignacio Rivero, Alexis Gutierrez; Walter Montoya, Santiago Gimenez
León – Iván Vázquez Mellado; Jose Ramirez, Stiven Barreiro, William Tesillo, Andrés Mosquera; Fidel Ambríz, Fernando Navarro, Angel Mena; Luis Montes, Jean Meneses, Victor Davila
- Sebastian Jurado – He is one of the best goalkeepers in the team. He has great potential and is a very reliable player. He stands with a score of 51 in the team and has been playing extremely well in his previous matches. He is definitely our top pick for the match.
- Juan Escobar – Juan is a player who brings out the best in the team with his performance. He is very skilled and has great defending techniques. He has a score of 69 which is amazing and which is why he is our top pick for the match.
- Elias Hernandez- Elias is one of the top goal scorers in the team and has managed to score 4 goals for the team this season. His performance has been extraordinary this time and will surely not disappoint as he is a determined player with top-notch skills. He is therefore our top pick for the match.
- Victor Davila- Victor is a great player with exceptional attacking skills. He has a score of 67 and is someone who is very focused when on the field. He displays immense potential and so is a very handsome top pick for the match.
The head to head stats and the current season performance weigh more on the Cruz Azul side as they have been pretty consistent in their stance and have a solid record of taking down Leon multiple times, it won’t be a surprise this time too as they are already playing very well this season which is why we predict a win for Cruz Azul by 2-1.
Predicted winner- Cruz Azul
- Cruz Azul- 75%
- Leon- 25%
- Goal-Keeper – Sebastian Jurado
- Defender – Jose Joaquin Martinez, Alexis Pena, Osvaldo Rodriguez, Juan Escobar
- Midfielder – Yoshimar Yotun, Orbelin Pineda, Elias Hernandez
- Forward – Santiago Gimenez, Jonathan Rodriguez, Victor Davila
ScoreBat will cover the match in real-time with commentary, scores, and match highlights.