DC vs MI Dream11 Prediction Match 13 IPL 2021
Delhi Capitals is going to play its third match against Mumbai Indians on 20th April 2021. Mumbai Indians had been controlled the IPL for the past five years. They have won 70% of their matches. Whereas, DC is also a strong team. But if we are the winning probability between DC and MI, MI has greater chances of winning the match.
Mumbai Indians (MI) and Delhi Capitals (DC) have played 25 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League (IPL), out of which Mumbai Indians won 13 matches and Delhi Capitals have 12 matches each.
In the last five matches, Delhi Capitals have won 3 matches, on the other hand, Mumbai Indians won 2 matches. In IPL 2018, Delhi Capitals won both matches against Mumbai Indians. In IPL 2019 won one match each. In the last match in IPL 2020, Mumbai Indians beat Delhi Capitals by 5 wickets.
The 13th match of IPL is going to be played between Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians on 20th April 2021 at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
The pitch is going to be better as it holds a good amount of assistance for the batters and the bowlers.
The weather is going to be normal with a maximum temperature of 34 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 24 degrees Celsius.
Defending champions MI is worried as their captain Rohit Sharma is once again injured. The India opener was hit on his right elbow off a Mark Wood delivery while batting in the 1st ODI against England. MI is now anxiously waiting on the status of their skipper injury ahead of IPL 2021.
Top Players Of DC
- Rishabh Pant, Probably one of the most dynamic young Indian batsmen. He began his Test career with a six. One can only imagine how dangerous he becomes when it comes to T20 cricket. He was the highest run-scorer for DD in 2018 with 684 runs. Now he is going to be the new captain of the Delhi Capitals.
- Amit Mishra brings a lot of experience along with him. He is the most successful Indian bowler in the history of IPL. The 38-year-old leg spinner is basically a wizard when it comes to spinning the ball and bamboozling batsmen across teams, age groups, batting positions and nationalities
Top Players Of MI
- Rohit Sharma, The MI skipper hasn’t fired in the recent IPL tournaments but he might deliver this time as the T20 World Cup is fast approaching. Everybody knows about the capability of Sharma to take the game away from the opposition in a haste.
- Jasprit Bumrah, India’s best death bowler has been the strength of MI for a couple of seasons now.
- Quinton de Kock, The South African limited-overs skipper is in scintillating form and he can really team up with MI’s top-order batsmen and create magic at the top.Also Read: CSK vs RR Dream11 Prediction Match 12 | Chennai Super Kings Vs Rajasthan Royals
DC vs MI Squads and Probable Playing XIs
Delhi Capitals: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steve Smith, Rishabh Pant (c&wk), Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav, Ravi Ashwin, Chris Woakes, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan, and Amit Mishra
Mumbai Indians: Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav/Adam Milne, Jasprit Bumrah, and Trent Boult.
Delhi Capitals: Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Prithvi Shaw, Ravichandran Ashwin, Rishabh Pant, Shikhar Dhawan, Lalit Yadav, Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Woakes, Anrich Nortje, Steve Smith, Umesh Yadav, Ripal Patel, Lukman Hussain Meriwala, M Siddharth, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, Pravin Dubey, Vishnu Vinod
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Chris Lynn, Mohsin Khan, Saurabh Tiwary, Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neeshan, Yudhvir Charak, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar.
DC vs MI Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy XIs
Wicketkeeper: Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw
All-rounder: Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya
Bowlers: Ravi Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Kagiso Rabada and Rahul Chahar