GEF VS CEV Dream11 Prediction
Introduction: Getafe VS Celta De Vigo
The stage is all set to witness a magnificent episode wherein Getafe will battle against Celta de Vigo. Both the teams haven’t been great but certainly, Celta is doing better than Getafe. Getafe has not been able to tackle any of its opponents in the last five matches where Cetla has managed to take down at least two of them. It will be interesting to watch the two as they both strive to convince their stance. Getafe has been on a losing spree and must watch out this time to break the unlucky pattern.
- DATE – 26th October 2021
- TIME – 12:30 AM
- VENUE – Coliseum Alfonso Perez, Getafe.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- MATCHES PLAYED – 20
- GETAFE WON – 7
- CELTA VIGO – 6
- DRAW – 7
The head-to-head stats clearly show both the teams are on a very similar standing and are equivalent strength-wise. However, keeping in mind their individual performances this season, Celta has been impressive whereas Getafe has to work on their game plan to get back on track.
GETAFE: David Soria, Mathias Olivera, Dakonam Djene, Juan Antonio Iglesias Sanchez, Stefan Mitrovic, Mauro Arambarri, Nemanja Maksimovic, Carles Alena, Jakub Jankto, Enes Unal, Sandro Ramirez.
CELTA VIGO- Ivan Villar; Aaron Martin, Carlos Dominguez, Joseph Aidoo, Hugo Mallo; Fran Beltran; Denis Suarez, Nolito, Brais Mendez; Santi Mina, Iago Aspas
1) Marc Cucurella: He is one of the top-performing players in the team with a performing index of 282, he has a record of 1 shot on goal. His defending skills are top-notch. He displays exemplary skills and thus deserves to be our top pick for the match.
2) Hugo Duro Perales- Hugo with his skills has made it to the top 10 when it comes to freekicks. He has an extraordinary past record that speaks volumes about his game plan. He holds 6 shots on target and 2 goals scored record and thus is our top pick for the match.
1) Aaron Martin- He has been very impressive this season, his performance index is 277 and he showcases brilliant skill sets especially at defending. He is definitely our top pick for the match.
2) Francisco Jose- He is one of the finest midfielders and has managed to make it to the top 10 when it comes to Pass completion. He has a great skill set and is very focused which works pretty well for the team and so he is our top pick.
The favorite here is Celta Vigo obviously because it is in full form this season and looks like it is determined to put up a tough fight for its rivals. Getafe previously has been equally good against this rival but the current season performance speaks otherwise. It is difficult to predict as both teams are equivalent to a great extent, however, Celta shows the potential to claim victory here
PREDICTED WINNER- CELTA VIGO
CELTA VIGO – 65%
GETAFE – 35%
- Captain : Santi Mina/Rafinha
- Vice-captain Options: Damian Suarez, Jorge Molina
- Defenders: Aaron Martin, Hugo duro perales-
- Midfielders- Francisco Jose-, Marc Cucurella
The live match will be streamed on ScoreBat with real-time commentary and match highlights.