- Hero ISL: JFC VS HFC Dream11 Prediction | Jamshedpur FC VS Hyderabad FC – India Super League is going to witness a thrilling football match between Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC. The match will be played on 1 December 2021 at 7:30 PM IST. The venue for the event is GMC Athletic Stadium. In the last match of Jamshedpur FC won against FC Goa at the score of 3-1 which was reflecting that Jamshedpur FC is a hardcore team right now. On the other hand, Hyderabad FC got their form back beating Mumbai City at the score of 3-1. Both of the teams are in great form the match will be very exciting to see who will conquer the match.
In the points table, Jamshedpur FC is in the fourth position with two matches played where they won one and another was a draw. On the other hand, Hyderabad FC is in the seventh position with two games played, one was a win and another was a loss. Let’s take a look at the Match Details.
Hero ISL 2021: JFC VS HFC Dream11 Prediction | Jamshedpur FC VS Hyderabad FC Top Picks, Head to Head, Fantasy Dream Team Top Picks, Head to Head, Fantasy Team & Full Match Details
- Team – Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC
- Date – 1 December 2021
- Time – 7:30 PM IST
- Venue – GMC Athletic Club
- Streaming – Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi will provide live telecasts of the ISL 2021 match in India.
Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC Head to Head
- Matches Played – 4
- Jamshedpur FC won – 1
- Hyderabad FC won – 0
- Draw – 3
In the head-to-head sections, both of them faced in 4 games and only one game made the decision where Jamshedpur FC conquered the win rest of the matches were drawn.
- Jamshedpur FC recent matches
W, D, L, L, W
- Hyderabad FC recent matches
W, L, L, W, D
Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC Top Picks
Peter Hartley – The captain of Jamshedpur FC, he is the Defender of the team. The last season he played 19 games and score 2 goals. In this season he has played 2 games and scored 1.
Ishan Pandita – The center-forward of the team. The bright player of the match. Played only one match for 40 mins. He’ll the light of the match as his average pass game is 10.
Gurmeet Singh – The goalkeeper of Hyderabad FC. This man is the golden guy of Hyderabad FC because he has saved around 18 goals from the opposite team in 9 matches.
Ogbeche – Ogbeche is the Forward player of the team. He is the key player, played 2 games and scored 1 goal. He has 31 passes with 59 touches.
Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC Prediction | JFC VS HFC Dream11 Match Prediction
There are 41 percent chances that Hyderabad FC will win the match after the stats and key players. And 38 percent chances that Jamshedpur win. Hyderabad got their form back after defeating Mumbai City the best team in ISL. The chances are on Hyderabad FC.
Jamshedpur FC vs Hyderabad FC squad
Jamshedpur FC – Rehenesh, Renthlei, Gahlot, Hartley, Lallawmawma, Doungel, J. Singh, Alex, Thatal, G. Stewart, N. Valskis
Hyderabad FC – Kattimani, Rai, Chinglensana, Juanan, A. Mishra, Jhadav, H. Sharma, J. Victor, M, Yasir, J. Chianese, B. Ogbeche
JFC VS HFC Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy Team XI
- Goalkeeper – Kattimani
- Defenders – Hartley, Lallawmawma, Rai, Mishra
- Mid- Fielders – Doungel, Alex, Stewart
- Forwards – Pandita, Ogbeche, Chianese