Hero ISL: MCFC VS KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Mumbai Reigning Indian Super League champions Mumbai City FC take on Kerala Blasters FC at the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda. Both teams are unbeaten in their last four games, so it promises to be an enticing encounter. Both teams have no specific injury issues and possess a largely fit squad. Kerala Blasters will find it very difficult to stop the likes of Igor Angulo and Cassio Gabriel, who are in incredible goal-scoring form.
Mumbai City FC will have to deal with the creativity of Sahal Abdul Samad which could prove to be a defining factor in this game.
Hero ISL 2021-22: MCFC VS KBFC Dream11 Prediction | Mumbai City FC VS Kerala Blasters FC Probable XI, Head to Head Stats, Fantasy Dream Team XI & Full Match Details
- Date: 19th December, 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Venue: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda
- Live Stream: Star Sports Network’s Multiple Channels
Head to Head Mumbai City FC vs Kerala Blasters FC | MCFC VS KBFC Dream11 Prediction
- Total No. Of Matches: 14
- Matches won by Mumbai City FC: 6
- Matches won by Kerala Blasters FC: 2
- Draws: 6
Mumbai City FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Top Picks | MCFC VS KBFC
Mumbai City FC
- Igor Angulo
Igor Angulo has picked up right from where he left last season. The Spaniard won the ISL Golden Boot last season for FC Goa having scored 14 goals in 21 matches last season beating Roy Krishna to the award.
Kerala Blasters FC
Vicuna made quite a few surprising changes against Hyderabad FC as he left out Costa Nhamoinesu, Bakary Kone, and Gary Hooper from the starting eleven. He might play Costa Nhamoinesu in defense against the Islanders but Jordan Murray will be expected to continue in attack.
Mumbai City FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Predicted XI | MCFC VS KBFC
Mumbai City FC: Mohammad Nawaz, Amey Ranawade, Mourtada Fall, Rahul Bheke, Mandar Rao Dessai, Lalengmawia, Ahmed Jahouh, Raynier Fernandes, Cassio Gabriel, Bipin Singh, Igor Angulo
Kerala Blasters FC: Prabhu Sukh Gill, Harmanjot Khabra, Marko Leskovic, Enes Sipovic, Jessel Carneiro, Prasanth K, Jeakson Singh, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Sahal Abdul Samad, Adrian Luna, Alvaro Vazquez
MCFC VS KBFC Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today?
Mumbai City’s prowess in the midfield and scoring departments should prove to be too much for the Blasters. Sergio Lobera’s men are expected to have an easy outing in the year’s first ISL fixture.
- Mumbai City FC: 60%
- Kerala Blasters FC: 40%
- Our Prediction: Kerala Blasters FC 2-1 Mumbai City FC
MCFC VS KBFC Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy Team XI
- Goalkeeper: B Khan
- Defenders: M Grgic, S Golui, M Rakip, J Carneiro
- Midfielders: P Machbado, S Cidoncha, R Fernandes, S A Samad
- Forwards: M Sougou, B Ogbeche
- Big Bash League: SCO VS HUR Dream11 Prediction
- LaLiga Santander: Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid | SEV VS ATL Dream11 Prediction
- Premier League: NEW VS MCI Dream11 Prediction
- LaLiga Santander – Barcelona VS Elche | BAR VS ELC Dream11 Prediction
- Hero ISL – FC Goa vs Hyderabad FC | FCG VS HFC Dream11 Prediction