How To Change Server In PUBG?
It is a fundamental question but requires a bit of detail about the game, so we will be dealing with information regarding the game first and then come to the actual topic of the article.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, also popularly known as PUBG, is one of the best-selling games of its time. It is a multiplayer battle royale game published and developed by PUBG Corporation, which is, in fact, a subsidiary of Bluehole.
PUBG has been the craze among kids; however, one thing about which nobody will deny it is that it is one of the most addictive games yet released. PUBG was first released on Microsoft Windows, and in a period, it had received positive and negative reviews from critics. The game was applauded for being replayable and for popularizing the battle royale genre. Along with the release of the game, there were several other clones as well, which followed its release but could make it big as it did.
The game where has won hearts and got several nominations for being the game of the year but, at the same time, got also banned from various countries because of being claimed as one addictive and allegedly harmful for young players.
Also Read: List of Top 10 PUBG Players in India in 2021
What is the scene with PUBG?
In PUBG, up to 100 players, with the help of a parachute, land on an island, where they first have to search out aggressively for weapons and equipment for killing their opponents they will bump into while keeping this in mind, to protect them from getting killed first.
The available play zone area of the map will keep on decreasing with the time, as one has rush towards the play zone area in the time zone given otherwise, in the initials, their lives will keep on decreasing, but as the players reach their final show time or endgame, if a player is outside the play zone area, he will immediately be killed as it requires much lesser time to reduce your health status there outside the safe zone.
It is the last sustained player/ team standing till the last, wins the game, and is the game win is rewarded as “Chicken Dinner.”
Now let’s come to the main topic for the article, which is how one can change the server in the game.
How To Change Server In PUBG in this new update?
Every new season of the game keeps creeping us on with the best features it comes up with, just like the new season 16, where more and more players will be jumping in and looking for their winning into the game for the chicken dinner.
However, when it comes to basics, changing the server is one straightforward process. We are providing step by step procedure to do so.
- Click on the application for the game on your mobile phones or devices.
- Head over to the settings option displayed on your screens.
- You will have to select the option for Select Server, which will be displayed to you at the basic settings.
- Then, tap and click on the change button and select whichever server you want to choose. Be it Asia, the Middle- East, Europe, etc.
- Once you are finally done with the options and choose the one server you have desired, click OK.
- After you switch on to the OK option, a message will be received by you where you will come across a statement like, “You will be unable to switch again for 60 days.”
- Tap again to the OK button, and there it is.
- You have successfully changed your server.
Some players want to change their servers before the period of 60 days as per the rules of the server change feature of the game says.
We also have something for those and have come up with a solution here on how a player can change the server in PUBG before 60 days.
How To Change Server In PUBG Before 60 Days?
With the ever-evolving game, every season of it has come up with something new, something intriguing. Thus the recent season 16 also has a new feature that allows a player to change the server only once in 60 days.
For example, if a player has chosen Europe, they cannot switch on to any other server within 60 days.
The feature introduced in the season reduces latency and decreases the lags or the technical flaws related to matching, which were before quite evident in the game and thus proved to be helpful.
But being a fan of games, one can relate to the level of frustration that emerges in a player when they know is that they are unable to play specific missions as being locked up in a server and will be stuck there for the next 60 days.
So, here we have gathered information and have brought for you the steps through which a player can change the server in the game within 60 days.
- Head over to the clan
- Then, go shopping
- If you have one room card, you don’t have to go to Mode and create a room there; if not, you will first have to go and buy a room card for yourself and then follow the above instructions.
- What you will come across is an option for a server at the top. Select the server of your choice and make sure that the option you choose for this time is different from your current chosen one.
- Now head back to the settings and do verify if your servers got changed or not in the server section as you visit.
- If you come across the changes in the server option, you have successfully made the changes and now, enjoy the game according to your choices and preferences, as there will be nothing to stop you from participating in certain missions of your choice.
Since the very launch of the game, many users and players have had complaints regarding the region lock problems and server restrictions imposed. These restrictions and limitations prevent servers from playing the missions of their choice and allegedly force them to keep playing into an undesired server.
Many gamers, till now, were unaware of the ways through which they can eventually become free from the region lock issues. What one can do is a player can get a reliable VPN service that provides you with offers of choosing your server and locations.
Here are a few steps which you can follow to install a True VPN into your device successfully.
- Go to VPN
- You can subscribe to any one of the plans they provide you as options.
- The next step will be downloading and installing the same provider into your device.
- Login to the VPN with the required details
- Connect to a server afterward of your choice
- Go and start PUBG
- Find the game of your choice and preference; thus, you will be from there playing the game of server location of your own choice.
And this is how you will be able to get your answer on how to change server in PUBG.
So, here we have in this article mentioned a lot of information about the game, and How To Change Server In PUBG basically, and then how to change server in PUBG of your own choice within 60 days into which according to the earlier rules of the game, you would not have been able to change the server for your game.