India A VS South Africa A Test: SA-A VS IN-A Dream11 Prediction: South Africa A have won 4 out of their last 5 matches against Zimbabwe-A where they were able to make most of their potential which can be tested in this series.
India-A have not managed to register a win in their last 5 matches after drawing 3 & losing 2 matches which should push them for a better tactical approach against this strong SA-A side.
South Africa has named a formidable squad for this series with the right blend of experienced and young talents. Pieter Malan will be leading the sides in this series. This squad also includes some of the notable names with the likes of George Linde, Marco Jansen, Migael Pretorius, and Beuran Hendricks.
It’s an important tour for India-A players as everyone in the squad will be aiming to cement their spot in the main Indian squad. The performance in this series will matter a lot for them. Star-studded India-A will be led by experienced Priyank Panchal who has scored heaps of runs in the domestic circuit. Prithvi Shaw, Hanuma Vihari, and Navdeep Saini are well-known players in the line-up.
Players from both these sides will be hoping to catch the selector’s eye with their performances. Both of them have added a good number of players from both departments. This will also be an excellent opportunity for the Indian domestic players to leave their impact.
India A VS South Africa A Test: SA-A VS IN-A Dream11 Prediction Probable XI, Top Picks, Head to Head, Fantasy Dream Team Tips & Full Match Details
SA-A VS IN-A Test Head to Head
- Total Matches Played – 39
- Matches won by India – 14
- Matches won by South Africa – 15
SA-A VS IN-A Dream11 Prediction & Match Details
SA-A vs IN-A Unofficial Test
- Venue: The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
- Date: 17th December, 2021
- Time: 10:00 AM
Pitch Report | SA-A VS IN-A
The wicket has got pace, and the ball will come nicely onto the bat. The surface will provide full assistance for the batters throughout all 4 days of the match. It’s going to be hard work for the bowlers, whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Probable Playing for South Africa-A VS India-A
South Africa – A
Sarel Erwee, Pieter Malan, Raynard Van Tonder, Tony de Zorzi, Jason Smith, Sinethemba Queshile, George Linde, Marco Jansen, Lutho Sipamla, Beuran Hendricks, Glenton Stuurman
India – A
Prithvi Shaw, Priyank Panchal, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Baba Aparajith, Hanuma Vihari, Upendra Yadav/Ishan Kishan, Krishnappa Gowtham, Rahul Chahar/Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, Umran Malik/Ishan Porel, Arzan Nagwaswalla
Top Picks for SA-A vs IN-A Dream11 Match:
Top Picks – South Africa – A
- Pieter Malan showed his absolute batting masterclass in his first unofficial test. South Africa – A skipper stood strong and played sensibly before getting dismissed for a well-made 163 runs.
- Tony-de-Zorzi had a memorable game against India-A. He countered the Indian bowlers well and scored an impressive 117 runs, which comprised 18 fours.
Top Picks – India – A
- Priyank Panchal has got all the potential to play at the highest level. He will be disappointed as he missed out on an opportunity of scoring his century by just 4 runs in the first unofficial Test.
- Prithvi Shaw will be desperate to score runs on this tour. He batted at a strike rate of more than 100 in the first Unofficial Test and scored 48 runs. He has got all the potential to convert small scores into bigger ones.
SAN-A vs IN-A Risky Captaincy Choices
Coming at number 6 in the first unofficial test, Sinethemba Queshile made a vital contribution with the bat by scoring unbeaten 82 runs. You can take a risk and pick him as your fantasy team skipper.
Ishan Kishan is an excellent limited-overs batter, and it will be interesting how well he performs in the longest format of the game. He is a risky captaincy pick for your fantasy teams.
Players to Avoid:
There is no support for the spinners on this surface, keeping that in mind. It’s better to avoid Krishnappa Gowtham while making your fantasy teams.
SA-A vs IND-A Test Probable Winning
South Africa is expected to win the match.
SA-A VS IN-A Dream11 Prediction
Ishan Kishan, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Tony de Zorzi (vc), Prithvi Shaw (c), Pieter Malan, Raynard Van Tonder, Hanuma Vihari, Jason Smith, Deepak Chahar, Lutho Sipamla, Umran Malik