KKR vs MI Dream11 Prediction : Mumbai Indians is going to have its second match against Kolkata Knight Riders on 13th April 2021. Both the teams are highly experienced as both Mumbai Indians and the Kolkata Knight Riders have been a constant part of the IPL tournaments since 2008.
The winning probability is higher in the case of the Mumbai Indians as the team has witnessed 5 wins to date. KKR is also has winning chances to a great extent as the team is very consistent and hardworking.
KKR vs MI Dream11 Prediction & Full Details
Out of the 27 encounters between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders across 13 seasons of IPL so far. The Kolkata Knight Riders have only 6 victories against the Mumbai Indians. In the first-ever encounter on the 29th of April, 2008, Mumbai Indians overwhelmingly defeated the Kolkata Knight Riders by 7 wickets. The story of their encounter in 2018 was no different as the Mumbai Indians once again crushed the Knights defeating them by 102 runs on the 9th of May 2018.
Also Read : MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
This match is going to be played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians on 13th April 2021, at MA Chidambaram in Chennai.
The pitch is going to be better as it holds a good amount of assistance for the batters and the bowlers.
The temperature will be around 31 degrees Celsius, with no rainfall expected.
- England captain Eoin Morgan sustained an injury during his side’s 66-run defeat to India in the first ODI match in Pune. The cricketer split the webbing between his index finger and right thumb and was required four stitches thereafter.
- Mumbai Indians are also worried as their captain Rohit Sharma is once again injured. He was hit on his right elbow off a Mark Wood delivery while batting in the 1st ODI against England.
Top Picks for Today | KKR vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Top Players Of Mumbai Indians
- Rohit Sharma is one of the finest players of Mumbai Indians. Everybody knows about the capability of Sharma to take the game away from the opposition in a haste.
- Jasprit Bumrah India’s best death bowler has been the strength of MI. All Indian fans would want him to be at his best.
- Quinton de Kock The South African limited-overs skipper is in scintillating form and he can really team up with MI’s top-order batsmen and create magic at the top. Easily the most fluent left-handers at the moment.
Also Read : CSK vs DC Dream11 Prediction
Top Players Of Kolkata Knight Riders
- Andre Russell is the star of KKR. Russell was also brilliant with the ball and has won several games for the Knight Riders single-handedly.
- Dinesh Karthik, The former captain of KKR, brings in a lot of experience to the side along with his finishing skills. He is one of the most reputed finishers in the world and sure hits the ball a long way.
KKR & MI Playing XI
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Chris Lynn/Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Marco Jansen, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Andre Russell, Eoin Morgan (Captain), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Pat Cummins, Harbhajan Singh / Kuldeep Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna.
KKR vs MI Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy XI
Wicketkeeper: Quinton de Kock(w), Dinesh Karthik (VC)
Batsmen: Shubman Gill, E Morgan, Rohit Sharma(c)
All-rounders: Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Hardik Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav
Bowlers: Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
Also Read : SRH vs KKR Dream11 Prediction