Lanka Premier League T20 – Kandy Warriors VS Jaffna Kings | KW VS JK Dream11 Prediction
Lanka Premier T-20 is going to witness a big match between Kandy Warriors vs Jaffna Kings. The match will be played on 8 December 2021 at 7:30 PM IST. The venue for the game is R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo. Kandy Warriors have lost both of the matches in this tournament and finding it hard to win a match. This match might be their shot to win. On the other hand, Jaffna Kings lost their first match in this tournament but covered the loss after beating Dambulla Giants in the last match. This match will be a worth-taking shot for the Kandy Warriors. However, It’s going to be really hard to predict an early winner based on the stats. They speak equal points for both teams.
- Team – Kandy Warriors vs Jaffna Kings
- Date – 8 December 2021
- Time – 7:30 PM IST
- Venue – R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Head to Head
These teams haven’t played face to face yet. This will be the first time these teams will face each other. Both of the teams have played 2-2 matches respectively. Kandy Warriors played both matches and lost both. On the other hand, Jaffna Kings played both of their matches where they won one and lost one.
- Angelo Perera – The All-rounder for the Kandy Warriors. Right Hand Batsman and Slow Left Arm Orthodox. His recent matches are excellent and will be a highlight in this match.
- Ravman Powell – The middle-order batsman for the Kandy Warriors. The hitman for a team, good innings seen in his last matches.
- Suranga Lakmal – Right Hand Batsman of Jaffna Kings. His role for the team is Bowler. His recent matches are glorious in taking wickets.
- Maheesh Theekshana – The new player for the Jaffna Kings. His role is a Bowler for the Jaffna Kings. He might be making his light in this match.
Kandy Warriors – Kennar Lewis (wk), Ahmed Shehzad, Charith Asalanka, Angelo Perera (c), Kamindu Mendis, Rovman Powell, Ishan Jayaratne, TM Sampath, Sachindu Colombage, Lahiru Kumara, Al-Amin Hossain
Jaffna Kings – Upul Tharanga, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Avishka Fernando, Shoaib Malik, Thisara Perera (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chaturanga de Silva, Suranga Lakmal, Maheesh Theekshana, Jayden Seales
After the recent matches and Top Picks, My Prediction is that the Jaffna Kings might be winning the match.
- Wicket Keeper – Gurbaz
- Batsmen – Perera, Asalanka, Kohler Cadmore
- All Rounders – Gunaratne, Jayaratne, T. Perera, Hasaranga
- Bowlers – Kumara, Colombage, Lakmal