LET VS ATL Dream11 Prediction
La Liga will anchor a very exciting match between Levante and Atletico Madrid. Levante was shattered by Sevilla with a 5-3 score and backs the 19th position. Atletico Madrid on the other hand has been very convincing and consistent as well to a large extent this season. They scored a 2-2 against Real Sociedad in its most recent match and stand 4th in the league. The team is in fine form and will boast of its solid record this season, Levante has to buckle up to put up a tough match out there.
- Date- 29th October 2021
- Time- 1:00 am
- Venue- Ciudad de Valencia
Head To Head:
- Matches played – 26
- Levante won- 6
- Atletico Madrid won – 16
- Draw – 4
The head-to-head statistics clearly show that Atletico is the more consistent one whereas Levante has not been able to win even half as many matches as Atletico has. Levante has not been up to the mark this season either as it has not managed to win any of its last 5 matches.
Levante: Aitor, Coke, Bruno, Vezo, Tono, Bardhi, Vukcevic, Melero, Rochina, Morales, Mayoral
Atletico Madrid: Oblak, Tripper, Gimenez, Savic, Lodi, Koke, Thomas, Saul, Correa, Felix, Costa
- Ruben Venzo – Ruben is a very strong player who is extremely talented. He has a score of 34 pass interceptions and is very good with his assisting techniques as well. He is therefore our top pick for the match.
- Jose Campana- Jose is a phenomenal player who scored 1 goal and 1 assist and 11 pass interceptions. He has great skills and manages to put up a tough match for the opponents. He is therefore our top pick.
- Thomas Lemar – Lemar is right on top of the list as he is one of the top-performing players the team has. He has a solid record and stands in the top 10 in the 1vs1 index. He is an exceptional midfielder and has also made it to the top 5 in assists outside the box.
- Jose Gimenez- Jose is an extraordinary player and his presence contributes manifolds to the team he is in. He has amazing defending skills and thus is a very handsome top pick for the match.
The head-to-head statistics have clearly pointed to the wise choice here and that is Atletico Madrid. It has not disappointed in the past and has been playing very well this season as well as it is in the fourth position. It has also won 3 of the last five matches and is thus in its fine form. The favorite here has to be Atletico Madrid.
Predicted winner- Atletico Madrid
- Atlético Madrid- 80%
- Levante- 20%
- Midfielders- Ruben Venzo, Jose Campana, Saul Niguez, Koke, Rochina
- Defenders- Jose Gimenez, Renan Lodi, Stefen Savic, Santiago arias.
- Strikers- Roger Marti, Diego Costa, Joao Felix.
- Goalkeeper- Aitor Fernandez
Arena sport will cover this match live, with real-time commentary, scores, and highlights.