MONT VS AME Dream11 Prediction
CONCACAF champions league is in order to witness the two sides Monterrey and CF America who are no strangers to each other battle yet again on the field. Monterrey lifted the title in 2019 and this is their second final in the last three years whereas CF America last lifted the title in 2016. The two teams have clashed multiple times, the most recent one being in the Clausaura, 2021. In the previous face-offs, Club America has managed to stand out with its performance against Monterrey who has not been that consistent in beating the former. It is going to be a very absorbing match for everyone to watch as both the teams have a lot at stake as neither team has lost a CONCACAF final before.
- Date- 28th October 2021
- Time- 10:00 PM (ET)
- Venue- Estadio BBVA Bancomer, Mexico
Head To Head:
- Matches played- 52
- Monterrey won- 15
- CF America won- 21
- Draw- 16
The head-to-head stats clearly reveal that with not a very large margin, CF America is leading and is a stronger team, however, Monterrey has been pretty impressive this time and will strive to put up a tough match out there.
H Gonzalez (GK) ,J Gallardo ,S Vegas ,C Montes ,S Medina, A Gonzalez, M Kranevitter ,C Rodriguez ,V Janssen, A Hurtado, R Funes
G Ochoa (GK), J Sanchez, R. J. Del Castillo, S Caceres, L Fuentes, R Sanchez, A Sanchez, L Suarez, G Dos Santos, M Lainez, H Martin
- Esteban Andrada- He is one of the top-performing players and an exceptional goal scorer who is right on the top of the list with a score of 56. He showcases brilliant skills and thus is our top pick for the match.
- Edson Gutierrez- Edson is one of the most valuable players on the team. He has exceptional defending skills which enhance the team’s overall performance. He stands with a score of 51 and so is our top pick for the match.
- Oscar Jimenez- Oscar is the player who has scored maximum goals in the team. He has made it to the top with a score of 56 and is a very handsome top pick for the match.
- Pedro Aquino- Pedro is an exceptional midfielder who is one of the best the team has. He contributes to the success of the team with his top-notch skills and stands with a score of 49. He is thus our top pick for the match.
The current performance of both the teams individually has been impressive however keeping in mind the H2H stats Club America is clearly at an advantage as it has won maximum matches against Monterrey. Monterrey being a pretty good team too will fight back. It is very difficult to predict a certain winner, however, the favorite here will be Club America.
Predicted Winner – Club America
- Club America- 75%
- Monterrey- 25%
- Goalkeeper: G Ochoa
- DEF: S Caceres, J Gallardo, S Vegas, Edson, Andrada-
- MID: M Lainez, Pedro, A Hurtado
- FW: Oscar, H Martin (VC), R Funes ©
Fox Sports will cover the live telecast of the match, with real-time commentary, scores, and match highlights.