OLY VS FRK Dream11 Prediction
The 4th day of the match is orchestrated to witness two aces wage war against each other on the field. Olympiacos will host this time and that will definitely be an advantage especially keeping their past records in mind. Both the teams have an interesting take this season. Olympiacos have 3 out of 5 wins under their belt whereas Frankfurt has 2 matches in their favor. Frankfurt exceptionally snatched the title on the third day of the match with a glorious 3-1 which unleashed its potential and so this will be an interesting match to watch as this is a battle of two aces as they have only played one match together as yet.
- Date – 4th November 2021
- Time – 17:45 UTC
- Venue – Georgios Karaiskakis, Greece
Head to Head:
- Matches Played – 1
- Olympiacos Won – 0
- Frankfurt Won – 1
- Draw – None
The two teams have played only one match to date which was won by Frankfurt. It is hard to predict as both the teams are playing really well this season which makes it all the more unpredictable.
Olympiacos- Tomas Vaclik (GK); Oleg Reabciuk, Ousseynou Ba, Sokratis, Kenny Lala; Henry Onyekuru, Rony Lopes, Yann M’Vila, Mathieu Valbuena; Tiquinho Soares, Youssef El Arabi
Frankfurt- Kevin Trapp (GK); Tuta, Martin Hinteregger, Evan N’Dicka; Erik Durm, Djibril Sow, Kristijan Jakic, Timothy Chandler; Jesper Lindstrom, Sam Lammers, Filip Kostic
- Andrea Bouchalakis- Andrea is an excellent midfielder in the team with great potential. His contribution is noteworthy and uplifts the team’s performance altogether. His score this season is 72 which is pretty impressive and that is what makes him our top pick for the match.
- Tiquinho Soares- Soares is an amazing player with top-notch skills. He is the player who scored maximum goals for the team. He is very reliable and managed to score 4 goals this season which proved to be of great advantage to the team. His skills make him our top pick for the match.
- Evan N’Dicka: Evan is a great player with excellent defending techniques. He has performed incredibly well in the previous matches and has a score of 80 which is very impressive. He is a focused player and has great skills which are why he is our top pick for the match
- Jens Hauge- Jens is one of the best goal scorers on the team. He managed to score 2 goals this season and has been playing very well in the recent matches. He has immense potential and thus is our top pick for the match.
Both the teams are very strong and it’s all the more difficult to predict the fate of this match as they have not played against each other many times in the past. Olympiacos has a solid record on home turf which is a major advantage for them and the fact that they have been playing better than its rival this season makes it a slight favorite, Frankfurt being a strong team will put up a tough show too, however, we are predicting a win for the hosts this time.
Predicted winner- Olympiacos
- Olympiacos- 65%
- Frankfurt- 35%
- Goalkeeper- J Grahl
- Defenders- Evan N’Dicka, T Chandler, M Hinteregger
- Midfielders- Andrea Bouchalakis, Jens Hauge, D Sow, Soares
- Forward- R Santos, R Ache, G Masouras
ScoreBat will cover the match in real-time with commentary, scores, and highlights.