Royal Challengers Bangalore is going to play its third match against Kolkata Knight Riders on 18th April 2021. Both the teams are equally strong. But, KKR is definitely a stronger team than RCB, because KKR has already had more IPL wins than RCB. So, it is predicted that KKR will win the match against RCB.
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction & Full Details
Out of the 27 encounters so far KKR has undoubtedly emerged on the top winning 15 matches while RCB has managed to win 12. The last encounter between these two teams took place on 21st October last year in 2020 which resulted in an RCB victory by 8 wickets.
The pitch is going to be perfect for bowlers as it ensures perfect bounce for them.
The weather is going to be normal with a maximum temperature of 33 degrees Celsius.
Top Picks for Today | RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction
Top Picks for RCB
- Virat Kohli is undoubtedly the most feared cricketer in international cricket at the moment. And he certainly is the best in the business. King Kohli brings elegance and aggression in the perfect balance to the party. And if he gets going, there is simply no stopping him.
- AB de Villiers is unarguably one of the best when it comes to T20 cricket. AB has the reputation of taking the bowler for a ride all around the ground with his 360° hitting. We can surely expect him to light the stadiums up in IPL 2021.
- Kyle Jamieson, The 26-year-old impressed one and all in the longest format of the game against West Indies in 2020 and a few game limited-overs games in early 2020. He will bring the X-factor with the ball to the team that has always lacked quality pacers
Top Picks for KKR
- Andre Russell, Andre Russell is the star of KKR. Russell is also brilliant with the ball and has won several games for the Knight Riders single-handedly. This IPL edition is going to be another opportunity for the Jamaican to exhibit his prowess and perhaps take his team all the way over the line.
- Shubman Gill is the personification of India’s budding young talent. Shubman has been in and out of the Indian National cricket team recently. He would surely like to seize this opportunity and earn himself a berth in the Indian squad for the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 later this year.
- Kuldeep Yadav has made an impact in the IPL for the Knights and proved himself at the highest level of the game. He has been warming the benches for the national squad ever since international cricket resumed after COVID-19. However, the uniqueness of his bowling style makes him really potent to put his hand up in the ‘players to watch out for’ category for KKR.
RCB vs KKR Playing XI
Royal Challengers Bangalore – Playing 11:
Aaron Finch, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Josh Philippe (wk), Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Navdeep Saini, Umesh Yadav, Dale Steyn, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Kolkata Knight Riders – Playing 11:
Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Nikhil Naik, Pat Cummins, Kuldeep Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi
RCB vs KKR Dream11 Prediction & Team
- Virat Kohli (Vice – Captain)
- AB de Villiers (Captain)
- Shubman Gill
- Eoin Morgan
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Chris Morris
- Sunil Narine
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Pat Cummins