RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction : Rajasthan Royals is going to play its second match against Delhi Capitals on 15th April 2021. When we compare these two on the basis of Champions league titles in their name then obviously Rajasthan Royals tops the prediction basis but the team that has won once does not justify the fact that it would be marking victory in every season. So, Delhi capitals will win the Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals because they have Excellent players this season.
RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction & Full Details
RR and DC have had a nice friendly and healthy rivalry in IPL so far. Out of the 22 times that the Royals and Capitals have faced each other, the Royals have emerged victorious 11 times while the Capitals have been able to win 11 times. On the first encounter between Delhi Capitals on the 19th of April 2008, Delhi Daredevils won by nine wickets. The story of their encounter in 2018 was also no different when the Daredevils again won by 50 runs dominating the Royals on the 2nd of May 2018.
Also Read : KKR vs MI Dream11 Prediction
The 7th match of IPL is going to be played between Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals on 15th April 2021, at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
The pitch is going to be better for bowlers as it ensures consistent bounce to them
The weather is going to be normal with a maximum temperature of 31 degrees Celsius, with 66% of humidity.
Jofra Archer got injured duringT20s, will undergo a procedure on his right hand following a scan. There is a mention that surgery is the best option to manage Archer’s injury in the longer term.
India batsman Shreyas Iyer’s is also got injured his left shoulder during fielding on India vs England ODIs in Pune.
Top Picks for Today | RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction
Top Players Of Rajasthan Royals
- Chris Morris The costliest buy in an IPL auction, is one of the best players that Rajasthan Royals have. He is back with the Royals with the role of the primary all-rounder.
- Ben Strokes, is the most versatile all-rounder at the moment in cricket. Ben is going to be RR’s trump card in this IPL.
- Jos Butler, The wicketkeeper-batsman from England is a run-machine. Butler is known for scoring quick runs which might be in hand with the fast-paced nature of the IPL.
Top Players Of Delhi Capitals
- Shikhar Dhawan is the highest run-scorer for the Capitals with 521 runs in IPL 2019 and with 618 runs in IPL 2020. He will once again hold one of the two opening slots for DC in IPL 2021.
- Shreyas Iyer has taken the responsibility of the Delhi Capitals like fish to water. The team has clearly flourished under his leadership for the past three years and has stepped up for each of the last three seasons.
- R Ashwin is one of the biggest catches for the DC Squad. Delhi’s team looks far more formidable than ever before especially in the spin department.
Also Read : SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
RR vs DC Playing XI
Manan Vohra, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (C & WK), Riyan Parag, Liam Livingstone/David Miller, Shivam Dube, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Shreyas Gopal, Mustafizur Rahman/Andrew Tye, Chetan Sakariya
Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (C and WK), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran/Kagiso Rabada, Ravichandran Ashwin, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan
RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy XI
RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction Team 1 : Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (C), Rishabh Pant (VC), Shikhar Dhawan, Manan Vohra, Prithvi Shaw, Chris Morris, Marcus Stoinis, Ravichandran Ashwin, Avesh Khan, Mustafizur Rahman
RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction Team2 : Jos Buttler (VC), Rishabh Pant, Ajinkya Rahane, Shikhar Dhawan (C), Riyan Parag, Chris Woakes, Marcus Stoinis, Shivam Dube, Kagiso Rabada, Shreyas Gopal, Chetan Sakariya
Also Read : PK vs CSK Dream 11 Prediction