Russia VS Cyprus Dream11 Prediction
The stage is all set to witness who amongst the two teams gets closer to taking the trophy home. The two teams are poles apart performance-wise and thus predicting the fate of the match is not that much of a problem. Russia has been phenomenal this season, it has managed to win 4 out of its last six matches and will definitely look forward to building on their victory, they are in fine form and so it is not a far fetched goal whereas Cyprus on the other hand stands at bottom two and has been on a losing spree with not even match in its favor. It really has to buckle up if they don’t want to be knocked out yet again.
- Date – 11th November 2021
- Time – 10:30 pm
- Venue – Krestosvsky Stadium
Head to Head:
- Matches Played- 3
- Russia Won – 3
- Cyprus Won – None
- Draw – None
The head-to-head stats shows that till now Russia has been winning the matches against Cyprus and looks like it will still be the same as it is a consistent team and has been playing pretty well this season.
Russia- Safonov; Sutormin, Diveev, Dzhikiya, Kudryashov; Fomin, Barinov, Zabolotny; Miranchuk, Smolov, Bakaev
Cyprus- Michael; Andreou, Sotiriou, Antoniadis; Demetriou, Kyriakou, Kastanos, Ioannou; Loizou, Sotiriou, Papoulis
- M Safonov – He is one of the top-performing players in the team with top-notch goalkeeping skills. He has been very impressive in the previous matches and has a score of 12 this season. He is very focused and thus is our top pick for the match.
- D Fomin- Fomin is an excellent defender. He is a very valuable player on the team and has always been a reliable one. His performance index stands at 26 which is pretty impressive. He is thus our top pick for the match.
- Konstantinos Laifis- He is an exceptional player and is a central defender. His defending techniques are noteworthy. His score this season is 10, his performance adds to the team’s overall success and this is why he is our top pick for the match.
- Kostakis Artymatas- Kostakis is a great player with a strong past record. He is an excellent midfielder and has a score of 15 this season. He has been playing pretty well individually which is why he is our top pick for the match.
Keeping in mind the previous head-to-head stats and this season’s performance both the teams are very predictable. Russia is definitely worth placing our bets on as it has not disappointed and is in fine form. Cyprus has been the complete opposite and is very easy to take down. The favorite here is definitely Russia.
Predicted winner- Russia
- Cyprus- 20%
- Goalkeeper- M Sazonov
- Defenders- Konstantinos Laifis, D Fomin, Bakaev
- Midfielders- Artymatas, Michael, Diveev, Smolov
- Forward- Andreu, Sutormin, Loizou, Zabolotny
ScoreBat will cover the match in real time with commentary, score and match highlights.