SEV VS LET Dream11 Prediction
La Liga is poised to watch Sevilla and Levante put up a literal nip and tuck affair for everyone to gape at. Sevilla has been doing extremely well this season and has managed to take down 3 of its 5 rivals in its previous matches whereas Levante has portrayed the exact opposite with not even a single win. Previously when the two teams went head to head with each other, Sevilla outdid itself every single time. Levante had put up a very disappointing performance at 1-0 last time. Sevilla is burning with passion this season and thus will not disappoint whereas Levante has to sweat it this time to negate the expectations.
- DATE – 24th October 2021
- TIME – 12:00 GMT
- VENUE – Ramon Sanchez stadium, Seville city, Spain.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- MATCHES PLAYED- 30
- SEVILLA WON- 18
- LEVANTE WON- 5
- DRAW- 7
The head-to-head stats speak volumes for themselves. Sevilla has always been the champion and Levante has failed to revive itself and has won hardly 5 matches. Levante is not that big a deal for Sevilla as seen in previous confrontations. Levante has to really watch out to set the records straight.
Tomas Vaclik, Yassine Bounou, Javi Diaz; Sergi Gomez, Karim Rekik, Jules Kounde, Jesus Navas, Aleix Vidal, Sergio Escudero, Marcos Acuna, Diego Carlos;
Fernandez, Son, Campana, Melero, Bardhi, Marti, Morales, Pier, Duarte, Clerc, de Frutos
1.) Diego Carlos – He is the top-performing player with a performance index of 296. With 2 shots on goal, he is undoubtedly one of the best players the team has. He showcases amazing skills and thus is our top pick for the match.
2) Marcos Acuna – Acuna has the best defensive skills in the team and has made it to the top of the list for the same. His game plan is very strong and has been ranked no 2 in key passes outside the box. He is in fine condition this season and is thus our top pick.
1) Ruben Vizo is the best player on the team with a performance index of 260. He has very good skills and stands among the top 10 in the 1vs1 index. He is definitely a very apt top pick for the match.
2) Roger Marti – He is the player who has scored maximum goals on the team. He has a very good game plan and is the top goal scorer with a score of 2 on the team. Thus he is our top pick for the match.
The head-to-head stats and the current performance of both the teams this season clearly point at Sevilla. Sevilla is in full form this season and Levante has never been able to claim victory over this rival and so it is very easy for Sevilla to snatch the title this time as well. Levante stands a chance only if it renovates its game plan.
PREDICTED WINNER- SEVILLA
- SEVILLA- 75%
- LEVANTE- 25%
- Defenders- Jesus Navas, Diego Carlos, Jules Kounde
- Midfielders- Lucas Ocampos, Ever Banega, Gonzalo Melero
- Strikers- Luuk de Jong, Ruben Vezo, Roger Marti
- Captain, vice-captain: Marcos Acuna, Vice-captain- Navas.
AI-score will cover the match live and provide live scores and highlights.