SLA Vs PKS Dream11 Prediction: On Saturday, Sri Lanka A will face Pakistan Shaheens in the 3rd Unofficial ODI of the series. After losing the first game of the series by six wickets, Sri Lanka A is in a must-win situation. They had no answers against Pakistan Shaheens’ top-tier bowling attack. Whereas the second unofficial ODI was canceled due to rain.
Pakistan Shaheens, on the other hand, bamboozled Sri Lanka A in the 1st Unofficial ODI with exceptional fast bowling and wrapped up a convincing victory to take a 1-0 lead in the series. They are only one win away from clinching the series.
In this series A matchup, we’ll look at the Dream 11 Prediction between Sri Lanka A VS Pakistan Shaheens.
SLA Vs PKS Dream11 Prediction – Sri Lanka A Vs Pakistan Shaheens Probable XI, Top Picks, Fantasy Tips & Full Match Details
- Match: Sri Lanka A vs Pakistan Shaheens, 3rd Unofficial ODI
- Season- 2021/22
- Date- 15th November 2021
- Time- 10:00 am
- Venue- Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium, Dambulla
- Live stream- FanCode app and website.
Last Match Details
Current Form- W W W W D
Sri Lanka A-
Current Form- L L L L D
SLA Vs PKS Top Picks
Sri Lanka A-
- Kalana Perera- Kalana Perera gave 2 madian over and 17 runs in 6 over with 2.83 economy rate. Kalana Perera is a good left-arm medium-fast bowler. And Kalana Perera is the top pick against Pakistan Shaheens.
- Kamindu Mendis- Kamindu Mendis led the way for Sri Lanka A in the first Unofficial ODI, scoring 34 runs off 51 balls. More runs from his silver birch are on the way. Kamindu Mendis is the top pick against Pakistan Shaheens.
- Omair Yousuf- Omair Yousuf is one of the good openers for Pakistan Shaheens. Omair Yousuf is an extremely talented batter to keep an eye on in the future. In the first unofficial ODI, he scored 38 runs in 57 balls with an SR of 66.66. Omair Yousuf is the top pick against Sri Lanka A.
- Abbas Afridi- Abbas Afridi is a good Right-arm Medium fast bowler. In the first game of the series, Abbas Afridi was outstanding with the ball. Abbas Afridi took four wickets at a cost of three runs per over with a great economy rate of 3.00. Abbas Afridi is the top pick against Sri Lanka A.
SLA Vs PKS Playing XI and Line up
Pakistan Shaheens (Probable XI)
- Omair Bin Yousuf
- Abdullah Shafique
- Saud Shakeel (c)
- Agha Salman
- Qasim Akram
- Mohammad Taha Khan
- Mohammad Haris (wk)
- Abbas Afridi
- Naseem Shah
- Khurram Shahzad
- Abrar Ahmed
Sri Lanka A (Probable XI)
- Lahiru Udara (wk)
- Lasith Croospulle
- Kamindu Mendis (c)
- Sadeera Samarawickrama
- Ashen Bandara
- Sahan Arachchige
- Pulina Tharanga
- Lahiru Samarakoon
- Shiran Fernando
- Kalana Perera
- Ashian Daniel
SLA Vs PKS Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today?
In comparison to Pakistan Shaheens, Sri Lanka A is in poor form. Today’s match between Pakistan Shaheens and Sri Lanka A is the betting top choice. And Pakistan Shaheens will almost certainly take advantage of the strong circumstances and put on a great performance.
- Sri Lanka A- 30%
- Pakistan Shaheens– 70%
Our Prediction- ODI Series Pakistan Shaheens 2-0 Sri Lanka A
SLA Vs PKS Dream11 Prediction & Fantasy XI Team
- Captain– Chamika Gunasekara
- Vice-Captain- Abbas Afridi
- Wicketkeeper- Sadeera Samarawickrama
- Batsmen- Kamil Mishara, Saud Shakeel, Abdullah Shafique, Kamran Ghulam, Oshada Fernando
- Bowlers- Abbas Afridi, Vishwa Fernando, Naseem Shah, Agha Salman