SVT-W VS CHE-W Dream11 Prediction
The UEFA Women’s Champions League is all set to host yet another enthralling encounter between Servette Chenois and Chelsea. The two of them have never played an official match in the league and this will be their first. Chelsea has been playing very well over the years and so has an upper hand here. Servette Chenois has been fairly impressive too. Since it is facing one of the finest teams in the league it has to truly buckle up to put up a tough match, Chelsea is only 3 points behind their arch-rivals Arsenal and so it cannot afford to lose points in this fixture. It is going to be a real nip and tuck affair to watch the two teams battle against each other.
- Date- 9th November 2021
- Time- 5:45 pm GMT
- Venue- Stade de Marignac, Grand-Lancy, Switzerland
Head to Head:
This will be the first official encounter between both teams.
Servette Chenios – Pereira; Soulard, Mendes, Spalti, Fleury; Tamplin, Hurni, Nakkach, Bourma; Padilla, Jade
Chelsea – Berger; Bright, Nouwen, Eriksson; Fleming, Leupolz, Ji, Reiten; Cuthbert, Kirby, Kerr
- Nathalia- She is one of the top-performing players on the team and has been very consistent in her recent matches. She is an excellent defender and contributes a lot to the team’s overall performance. Her skills make her the top pick for the match.
- Fanny Keizer- She is one of the finest goalkeepers the team has. Her skills are top-notch and have been pretty impressive this season. Her performance index is 73 which is amazing. She has great potential and thus is our top pick for the match.
- Fran Kirby- Fran, through her performance has been declared the best player in the team. Her performance has been noteworthy. She led the league with 16 goals and 11 assists. She is Chelsea’s all-time leading goal scorer which is why she is a very smart top pick for the match.
- Millie bright- She is one of the top-performing players and is an excellent defender with top-notch skills. She has a score of 67 which is very impressive. She has been very consistent and so she is our top pick for the Match.
The two teams are playing against each other for the first time, which is why it is difficult to predict the fate of the match. Chelsea is however a very strong team and so it will undoubtedly be our favorite here. Servette is a good team too but it has a lot of work to do this time as it locks horns with one of the most formidable teams in the league.
Predicted winner- Chelsea
- Servette Chenois- 40%
- Chelsea- 60%
- Goalkeeper- Fanny Keizer
- Defenders- Millie bright, Flemming, Jade
- Midfielders- Fran Kirby, Nathalia, Bourma
- Forward- Kirby, Kerr, Padilla
The 5th Stand App will cover the match in real-time with commentary, scores, and match highlights.