Dream11 Super Smash T10: WF VS CS Dream11 Prediction | Wellington Firebirds vs Central Stags
Both these teams are coming off the back of defeats last time out, Wellington Firebirds losing by a mammoth 314 runs to Canterbury, while Central Stags went down by 161 runs to Otago Volts. Wellington’s last four innings in the Plunket Shield have seen them fail to accrue a score of 200 or more and Central Stags will be looking to take advantage, with their lowest score in six innings being 240. Ultimately, this extra batting potency is expected to make the difference between the two sides in this match, and victory for Central Stags has to be favored.
- Date: 5th December 2021
- Time: 01:40 AM
- Venue: Cello Basin Reserve, Wellington
- Live Stream: BT Sport Player and app
- Reigning champions Wellington Firebirds got off to a winning start in the super smash against Canterbury Kings and unsurprisingly it was last year’s tournament top scorer Finn Allen who did the damage, scoring 57 from 30 balls to help the Firebirds put up a winning total batting first.
- Both Hamish Bennet and Logan van Beek had solid outings with the ball and each will no doubt play a key part for Wellington across the tournament and in this next match, in what is expected to be an unchanged side.
- Central Stags made a big statement in their opening Super Smash Match, chasing down 185 runs to beat Otago Volts with an over to spare, thanks largely to a magnificent unbeaten 114 from Dane Cleaver.
- Like Wellington Firebirds, it would be a surprise if the stags were to change a winning team, with the likes of Will Young and Ajaz Patel still away on International Duty.
- Finn Allen
Finn Allen is an upcoming talented young wicketkeeper batter. He had a good last edition with the bat for Wellington Firebirds. In 7 matches, he struck 241 runs at an average of 34.42 with the best score of 128.
2. Troy Johnson
Troy Johnson emerged as the leading run-scorer for Wellington Firebirds in the last season. In 10 matches, he mustered 370 runs at an average of 41.11 with the highest score of 113.
- Doug Bracewell
Doug Bracewell will be a good buy for your fantasy teams, as he can fetch points with both the bat and the ball. In 10 matches last season, he notched up 223 runs at an average of 44.60 and also scalped 10 wickets for his team.
2. Blair Tickner
Blair Tickner was the highest wicket-taker in the previous season. He bagged 17 wickets after getting featured in 11 matches at an average of 20.52.
Devon Conway, Jakob Bhula, Troy Johnson, James Neesham, Jamie Gibson, Luke Georgeson, Rachin Ravindra, Callum McLachlan, Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Tom Blundell, Ben Sears, Hamish Bennett, Ian McPeake, Logan van Beek, Michael Snedden, Nathan Smith, Ollie Newton, Peter Younghusband
Ben Smith, Greg Hay, Ross Taylor, Tom Bruce, Will Young, Brad Schmulian, Christian Leopard, Doug Bracewell, Josh Clarkson, Bayley Wiggins, Dane Cleaver, Adam Milne, Ajaz Patel, Ben Wheeler, Blair Tickner, Jayden Lennox, Joey Field, Ray Toole, Seth Rance
It is advisable to pick all-rounders as a multiplier in your Dream11 Fantasy teams, as they can get you some crucial points with both bat and ball.
WF VS CS Dream11 Prediction
Wellington Firebirds are expected to win this match.