ZRG VS RB Dream11 Prediction
The stage is all set to witness two roaring teams battle against each other and put up an interesting encounter to gape at yet again. Both the teams have a very interesting stance this season. Zaragoza is a very strong team who has managed to snatch titles multiple times from everyone who comes their way, however, in their most recent match Zaragoza was shattered by Avtodor at 86-92 and Real Betis on the other hand who hasn’t been playing well all this while has claimed to be victorious against Valencia basket with a thundering 81-84 This year both the teams have faced each other and Zaragoza has managed to outshine itself in those matches. It will be interesting to watch who builds on their performance and who revives themselves to even out the scores.
- Date- 7th November 2021
- Time- 16:00 GMT
- Venue- Pabellon Principe Felipe, Spain
Head to Head:
- Matches played- 21
- Zaragoza won- 13
- Real Betis won- 8
The head-to-head stats have the Zaragozas’ leading the board with a small extra margin of matches won against Real Betis. Zaragoza is an amazing team but has had a few defeats under its belt recently which have made room for doubts. Real Betis has lost to Zaragoza multiple times but the score difference has always been very narrow. It’s going to be difficult to predict the fate of this match, especially looking at both their stances this season.
Zaragoza – R Benzing, J Barreiro, N Brussino, C Alocen, D Ennis:
Real Betis – Pepe Pozas, Khadeen Carrington, Pablo Almazan, Beka Burjanadze, Marko Todorovic
- Stanley Okoye- Stanley has been leading the team this season with an immaculate score record of 11.1, he also managed to score 21.1 points per match. He is a very reliable player who is very focused and adds to the success of the team. He is definitely our top pick for the match.
- Dino Radoncic- Dino has grabbed a season-high of 11 rebounds for the team. He also had 15 points, 1 assist and he completed the game with a 14, efficiency. He has been pretty impressive this season and looks like he will not disappoint. His solid record this season makes him our top pick for the match.
- Shannon Evans- He is the top-performing player on the team. He set a season-high record when he scored 27 points in his recent match. He also had 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and completed the match with a 23, efficiency. He is an excellent player with great skills which is why he is our top pick for the match
- Marko Todorovik – Marko has been playing exceptionally well this season. He grabbed 11 rebounds in the match against Andorra. He also had 20 points, 4 assists and finished the game with 27, efficiency. He is a great player with great skills and so is our top pick for the match.
ZRG VS RB Dream11 Prediction:
Keeping all the previous match scores in mind and the current season performance it is evident and wise to side with Zaragoza as the team is very consistent. Real Betis will try to put up a tough fight especially after its recent win, however, Zaragoza is a tough team and it demands a lot of effort in order to defeat them. Real Betis have not been consistent and so the favorite here in Zaragoza.
Predicted winner – Zaragoza
- Zaragoza- 60%
- Real Betis- 40%
- Point Guard- R benzing
- Shooting guard- Shannon Evans, Stanley Okoye
- Small forward- N Brussino, Khadeen Carrington
- Power Forward- Marco Todorovik, D Ennis
- Centre- Dini Radoncic
BullScore will cover the match in real-time with scores, commentary, and match highlights.